Oklahoma Chiller offers a dynamic, challenging, and rewarding work environment for candidates with character, commitment and a teachable attitude. Ideal candidates for this role will be comfortable operating in a player/coach role and will be able to coordinate and execute various light and heavy commercial HVAC projects. Our family-oriented business is the ideal place for someone who believes in quality work and thrives on developing themselves and others.
- Ability to oversee the installation of various light and heavy commercial HVAC equipment
- Strong job management skills
- Able to develop relationships with contractors, engineers, and facility owners
- Strong ability to meet timelines
- Understanding of chilled water and boiler systems
- Ability to effectively and efficiently estimate repair and installation labor hours
- Work with and lead a team of installers by providing mentorship, leadership, and training, assuring projects are completed on timeline, within budget, and meet client expectations
- Meet with clients to assist with job specifications, project budgets, and technical support during installation
- Work with sales team to create project estimates for customers
- Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve issues that arise during an installation that would keep the equipment from functioning properly
- Communicate with the customer regarding the proper operation and maintenance of the installed equipment, including answering related questions as to features, and functions
- Perform required documentation for each installation with a complete startup record
- Minimum of 5 years of experience installing heavy commercial HVAC equipment including: chillers, RTUs, AHUs, cooling towers, boilers, pumps, etc.
- Experience managing/leading a team
- Technical degree in HVAC and/or minimum 5-10 years of experience in the HVAC industry